Saturday, March 16, 2013

IM GONNA POP YOUR SWAG

nooo way


 I find this catchy


played 4 games last night/this morning on na
won 2 then lost 2
I honestly have no idea how to play lulu and how she works. So I just Ctrl + 4 whenever I could o___o 
The first 2 wins were so easy, like we just face rolled the other team in about 25mins but then the losses omg, it was such a drag and ollie's client crashed and we had to 4v5 and hold against tanks </3
Not playing sona for the time being, blitz grabs are so bull right now I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. He could just grab you even though the animation shows that he missed. The recent game was so lame omg we were doing alright but then I had the worse positioning na and got burst down by riven and xin dat combo over and over again LOL. 

OUR VAYNE WAS SO FED THOUGH HAHHAHAHA SHE GOT A PENTA 
ERMAGURD I HELPED (and didn't ks) :D
but we still lost 

4 games on na, still not as intense as the games on tw
maybe'll just come on na to have fun

having keyori's 24 hour stream on the background while studying for maths
snapchat with jessica goes from portrait photos to photos of our laptop and room LOL

it's 1am on sunday
I'm staring at my maths notes while trying to pronounce the words like..
ocean as OH-SEE-ON
lotion as LO-TI-ON
potion as PO-TI-ON
tough as TOE
anchor as AN-CHER
hyperbole as HI-PER-BOWL
professional as PRO-FESS-SEE-ON-ALL

things that come into my mind at night

我累了 假裝接受人都有秘密的
我累了 假裝習慣了被忽略的不快樂

所有獨立堅強都不是性格
而是一種溫柔 想扮好體諒你的角色