Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Don't expect too much from me

I've spent more time blogging than working on English. So it's going to be a while (lol 3 days) until I post something decent. Fuu knew I forgot to do something in the holidays but pshh I can read 3 books in 5 days... I'm saying this with a hint of uncertainty. Also, I need to rewrite my entire work in translation essay and complete a paper 1 scaffold which I have no idea how to do. Everything is due on Monday, sweet I love English. 

Oh and caught the school bus 775 today because the rain was so intimidating like "I will pour on you and drench you with my liquids". No don't even go there. I suppose that bus was there for smt students because the first stop was basically outside our library. Down side is that it takes 10mins + to actually get to myer but whatever, we had to go to this newsagent to get package so it didn't matter that much. How does it feel like to walk on mud? 

I shouldn't of said that. TOMORROW. mud will come for me.