Friday, April 12, 2013

late night post

just have to post/share this here

so heart throbbing </3
don't worry it's not as scary as the walking dead 


ermagurd uncles at AMPA show tapei atm 
They posted up a show girl's selfie and the comments were all like "you've finally posted something decent"
I won't link it here because I'm assuming that some of you are under 18 HAHAH I joke, just that AMPA is all about the automobile electronics not the chicks.
-cough-
but I have to say that she's really pretty *___*
as for the car design.. it's alright..

dang the wheels at the back +1
AHHAHAH shush
Most of you should know that our eyes are the window to our soul
I say wheels are the window to the car's soul

no matter how swag you dress, if the wheels ain't right, the whole thing is ..


Now this reminded me that I should try and memorise 2013's catalogue and see if I could spot and name them.
I memorised the 2011 catalogue back then, look at how interesting my life was </3