Friday, May 17, 2013

Paper cuts

paper cuts on your fingers suck the most
because you have to bend your fingers etc and it stings 

I can replay that type of pain/feeling you get when you are getting the paper cut.. It's sharp and quick and you can feel how deep the paper goes into your skin. It's almost as easy as pretending to hear the sound of nails scratching the chalkboard and getting a weird feeling inside. Very lame. 


ooh so goooooooooooood 
if a guy can sing that props to you -applause- 
:D

Tomorrow will be the third and very last time I'll need to embarrass myself in front of strangers with my awkward speech. Yay. Though I can't get my old speech out of my mind so... hahahhah...I hope I don't accidentally mix in some random idioms. I'm going to get owned, can't remember anything. Xiao V you will do me proud won't you?!?!?!??!?!?!