Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Short post

QUT ambassadors came to talk to us on Monday.
Took all of the booklets because it was free :DD




Thank you julie for the snacks
 snacking 
#gains#whatisformal




I don't know if I'm the only person who thinks this way but..
imagine if I run my hand over the racks and the glass falls and shatters on the floor *___*
the same thing.
Back in Redeemer we use to have those crazy hours long services at the chapel. It would be hot as fu with no fans etc... so I started to wonder what it'll feel like if I just suddenly stood up in the middle of a speech/performance/prayer and run up the aisle and out the doors. Then my #yolo side would tell me "why not" but then I can't be stuffed so I end up still seated in my seat and thinking about random interesting things in life. 

blueberrrrrrry froyo!
accidentally made too much QQ
froyo monday
#stillateit#whatisformal

had kfc this arvo
shared the 12$ for 12 pieces 
#idontevencare 

Victoria and I sat in foodcourt and we were just observing random people like we always do. It's so awkward when the person you're looking at suddenly looks back at you. Maybe I should do a creepy smile when they catch me observing. I was looking at this 25+ year old man waiting for his food and nek minnit he turns back and looks at me and ermagurd I was caught off guard and basically was defeated </3 

人類觀察

until then.