Sunday, May 5, 2013

short post - my weekend


summary of weekend...
saturday: volunteered at buddha festival activities in day, helped out at school musical at night
sunday: volunteered at buddha festival food stores, grandpa's birthday gathering at night


my body is sending warning signals
At least my cas is done now, just need to write up reflections :D
Did absolutely no school work this weekend except for looking through people's written assignment. Still have one to look at tonight and I really want to sleep but I promised, no backing out. 

I'll post up some photos later
Had too much exposure to humans this weekend, couldn't handle it. 
I wonder if anyone else out there feels the same...

Made my old friend walk around southbank with me LOL awks everyone else was busy :( 
Sorry and thank you for accompanying me. 

沒想到過了幾年之後見到的還是以前的你
我也重新認識了以前的我
那個喜歡你的我
until then!